New WAI Membership Rates Effective June 1
Simplifying categories and encouraging Junior Members
Women in Aviation International (WAI) has announced new membership rates effective June 1, 2022, to simplify membership categories and encourage Junior Members 18 years old and younger with free membership.
Other changes coming to WAI membership next month include:
- FREE membership for Junior Members (18 years old and younger)
- Embracing the INTERNATIONAL in the WAI name, the small upcharge for members outside of the United States will be eliminated. As of June 1, all Individual Members regardless of location will be $44 per year ($49 per year without auto-pay).
- Family members residing at the same mailing address may be added to an Individual membership for $15 per year ($20 per year without auto-pay).
- Dues for students who are enrolled full-time in college, university, or other vocational program (including full-time enrollment in Part 141 flight schools) will be $24 per year ($29 per year without auto-pay).
- Lifetime membership may be purchased by any member for $1,500 (regardless of the member’s age).
- A spouse may also add on a Lifetime membership for $300.
- Any member may request digital-only communications at any time; however, there is no discount for this option.
- Annual Corporate Membership will be $500 per year and include up to five individual memberships from the same company.
“We believe these changes will simplify our membership levels, bring an increased level of service and value to our Junior Members and those just getting started, and will help expand membership benefits across the globe,” says Molly Martin, director of membership engagement.
Current members are invited to update their membership records by logging on to the WAI membership portal at WAI.org.
Women in Aviation International is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing networking, mentoring and scholarship opportunities for women and men who are striving for challenging and fulfilling careers in the aviation and aerospace industries. For more information, contact WAI at 1864 Dayton Germantown Pike, Unit 4, Germantown, OH 45327-1100 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 937-839-4647 Visit www.WAI.org
Kelly Murphy, Director of Communications
Women in Aviation International