Everything You Need to Start and Become an Official WAI Chapter
Everything you need to organize your local chapter can be found right here!
Are you interested in starting a WAI chapter near you? We have organized all of the tools that you will need in one convenient location!
Take a look at all of the documents provided to learn more.
Still have questions? Don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com!
- Guidance for new chapter leaders: Starting a Chapter Summary
- WE ARE WAI presentation - for chapter use!
- 2023 Provisional Chapter Application [PDF]
- 2023 Official Chapter Application [PDF]
- Looking for guidance to write your chapter's Articles of Incorporation ? Look no further: Guidelines & Sample Articles of Incorporation
- Looking for guidance to write your chapter's Bylaws? We've got you covered: Guidelines & Sample Bylaws
- Required & Suggested Board Positions & Sample Board Member Agreement
- Required & Suggested Chapter Committees
- Looking for some guidance on your leadership positions? Use these forms as a guideline, edit and format them to fit your chapter's needs! Sample Officer Responsibilities
The 2023 Provisional Chapter Applicaton Fee is $100
The 2023 Official Chapter Application Fee is $150
Thinking about starting a student or collegiate chapter? They are unique! Check out our Chapter Connect Webinar for some helpful advice all about Managing Student WAI Chapters below:
IRS and Tax Guidelines
Chapters on their journey to becoming Official will have a few things to do with the IRS to prepare themselves to legally accept donations, gain sponsorships, and file taxes. Find the documents and guidance you will need here:
- EIN & Taxes
- Checklist for USA Chapters Under the Group Exemption
- Student & Collegiate Chapter Tax Exemption and A Note to Student Chapters
- Authorization Form for Inclusion in Tax-Exempt Group [PDF]