Dynamic group of women to connect with attendees March 18-19, 2022
Women in Aviation International members and conference attendees will no doubt be inspired with the stellar roster of speakers scheduled for the 33rd Annual International Women in Aviation Conference, March 17-19, 2022, at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee.
The 2022 roster of speakers includes:
- Joan Sullivan Garrett, MedAire founder and board chair
- The Honorable Jennifer Homendy, National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) chair
- Niloofar Rahmani, first female fixed-wing pilot for the Afghan Air Force
- Sheila Remes, The Boeing Company vice president of environmental sustainability
- General Jacqueline D. Van Ovost, U.S. Air Force commander of U.S. Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM)
Girls in Aviation Day Nashville will take place on Saturday, March 19, 2022, from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. where girls ages 8-17 will be introduced to the career and lifestyle possibilities available in aviation. Registration will open in January 2022 at www.WAI.org/girls-aviation-day-nashville.
Register early and save with special pricing through February 7, 2022, at www.WAI.org/conference-registration. Early registration rates are: Student member - $200 Military - member $375 Full Registration Member - $385 Non-Member - $435.